Terry did not have children or a spouse, but I think it's safe to say he will be remembered fondly by many. Here's why:
- His laugh melted a room.
- He loved babies.
- He sold weed.
- He once shit in somebody's lunchbox to prove a point.
- He gave heartfelt hugs and kisses.
- He wore a purple T-shirt with orange shorts and didn't give a fuck.
- He called on your birthday.
- He would give you anything he had.
- He could slap you on the ass and tell you you were getting fat without hurting your feelings.
- He took in stray cats.
- He never, ever, EVER worried about cleaning his house.
- Kids adored him.
- He was fun and funny and ornery and kind.
There aren't many people I love more than I loved Terry. My world is emptier without him, but I am so lucky he was in it at all.